On the Company’s website, cookies may be used to omit the hassle of the Customers entering their IDs and passwords each time or to collect history information for site pages that were visited. The Customers’ personal information will not be obtained by using cookies. In addition, although it is possible to refuse acceptance of cookies, in such a case it may become impossible to use various services that the Company’s website provides.
Explanation of cookies
Cookies form a mechanism in which, when a webpage is used, the use history and input content that were sent and received between the browser and the server are stored on the Customer’s computer as a file. When the same page is accessed the next time, the operator of the page can use the cookies’ information to change the indications for each Customer. If a customer has allowed the sending and receipt of cookies under the browser’s settings, it will be possible for websites to obtain cookies from the Customer’s browser. For the purpose of privacy protection, the Customers’ browsers will send only cookies that were sent or received by this website’s server. Users’ personal information will not be obtained by using cookies.
About settings for cookies
The Customer can choose settings related to sending and receiving cookies from among “allowing all cookies,” “refusing all cookies,” or “notifying the user when cookies are received.” The methods for settings differ depending on the browser. Please check the methods for settings related to cookies on the “Help” menu of the browser you use.
Please note that if you select a setting that refuses all cookies, in some cases you may receive restriction of use of various services on the Internet, such as becoming unable to receive services for which authentication is necessary.
What the company uses for cookies
- For making it possible to provide services that are customized for each customer by referring to a customer’s saved registration information when the customer logs in to authentication service
- For indicating the most appropriate advertisements on other companies’ websites based on the content that the Customers are interested in and the state of use on the Company’s website
- For investigating the number of users and traffic on the Company’s website
- For improving the Company’s services
- For prompting the Customers for whom a certain amount of time has passed since use to reenter (reconfirm) their passwords for the purpose of maintaining security
The Company may save and refer to the Company’s cookies via other companies’ websites, based on consignment to the websites of other companies to which delivery of the Company’s advertising is consigned.